Photo of the Clement family, ca., 1900, near Alto, Louisiana.
The Clement family was lead by Joseph S. Clement and Mary Hill Clement. Joseph and Mary lived in Newton County, Mississippi, while all of their ten children were born. In 1900, the patriarch, Joseph S. Clement, died there. Mary Hill Clement then moved to Northeast Louisiana, along with 8 of her ten children.
Children of Joseph S. Clement and Mary Hill Clement
- Dorothy Eliza Clement, (1874–1919)
- Alma Clement, (1876–1971)
- Thomas Isaac Clement, (1881–1946)
- Daisy Viola Clement, (1883–1946)
- Julia A Clement, (1887–1912)
- Laura Louise Clement, (1888–1955)
- John Alfred Clement, (1890–1953)
- Vernon Conrad Clement, (1894–1968)
- Elton Richard Clement, (1897–1958)
*I am a great-grandson of Vernon Conrad Clement. – Luke Letlow