ALTO PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH located in Alto in Richland Parish
This church building was built in 1873. The church is both on the Presbyterian Historical Register. The church first belonged to Central Mississippi Presbytery then to the Red River Presbytery and later to the Presbytery of the Pines. The first pastor was the Rev. D.A. Campbell and A.B. Cooper served as the first Clerk of the Session.